Prep Time: 20 min
Cook Time: - 30 min
- 2 pcs artichokes
- 1/2 pc lemon
- 2 tsp SAL de IBIZA
- 2 tbs white sherry vinegar
- 2 tbs mustard
2 tbs quality La Cultivada EVOO
- 1/2 bunch chives
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 bunch parsley
- 1 pinch pepper
- Rinse artichokes under cold water and pull off any petals that are discolored.
- Cut stems close to the base and cut off the top quarter and tips of the leaves with kitchen scissors.
- Plunge them upside down into boiling water (about 2") turn the heat to low temperature. Add juice of 1/2 of a small lemon to preserve the color and to avoid discoloration.
- Cover the pot and simmer. Meanwhile prepare the dip. Place all ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until incorporated. Add as much fresh chopped parsley and chives as you like for color and flavor.
Enjoy this power vegetable with SAL de IBIZA!